Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora-brand survey?

On Wednesday 22 July 2009 11:13:02 Jukka Palander wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does somebody have any statistics how well Fedora brand is known?
> Or do we have some official statistics available by Fedora project?
> (Joerg, do you know?)

not about how well know the Brand is

we have
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Statistics
and
http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/static/stats/stats.html
to measure the use of Fedora.
And we use this
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_statistics_poster
to show it

16,366,530 is a impressive user number and more than 37 Downstreams from
Fedora including RHEL, CentOS, AsteriskNow or CactiEZ ... is a also something
that we can show.

In my eyes this is cool, but even cooler is, that we have more than 5000
Contributors - developer, artists, administrators, web developer, writers,
speakers, translators and are already in a healthy state!

thanks for your work

health and happiness Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon