[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2009-07-21

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:23:53 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:03 AM, inode0<inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Pascal Calarco<pcalarco at nd.edu> wrote:
>> I also couldn't make the mtg last night, as I was at a family function.  Just FYI, I was going > to suggest another round of Ambassador polos when I get back from vacation next week. > Why not keep the Ambassador shirts consistent?
>
> That is an argument in favor of sticking with polos. But on the other
> hand not everyone likes wearing polos and prefers a shirt with buttons
> that is a bit more formal. I don't think anyone wants to stop doing
> polos, lots of people would just like a non-polo Fedora ambassador
> shirt too. Actually, I don't even care much if it is an ambassador
> shirt at all, I'd be just as happy with a dressier Fedora shirt.
>
> John

Hi gang,

Sorry to miss the meeting, but I've been spending much more time with
my son and starting my new business.  I'll be back soon (probably
after August).  However, I wanted to let you know that the media delay
looks to about end.  Max confirmed that RH has sent payment and so it
should just be a matter of days before I can ship out Media!!

Cheers,

Clint