Re: [Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2009-07-21

+1 to this -- a Fedora Oxford or something like it sounds great.

  - pascal

----- Original Message -----
From: fedora-ambassadors-list-bounces redhat com <fedora-ambassadors-list-bounces redhat com>
To: fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com <fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com>
Sent: Wed Jul 22 11:03:36 2009
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2009-07-21

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Pascal Calarco<pcalarco nd edu> wrote:
> I also couldn't make the mtg last night, as I was at a family function.  Just FYI, I was going > to suggest another round of Ambassador polos when I get back from vacation next week. > Why not keep the Ambassador shirts consistent?

That is an argument in favor of sticking with polos. But on the other
hand not everyone likes wearing polos and prefers a shirt with buttons
that is a bit more formal. I don't think anyone wants to stop doing
polos, lots of people would just like a non-polo Fedora ambassador
shirt too. Actually, I don't even care much if it is an ambassador
shirt at all, I'd be just as happy with a dressier Fedora shirt.

John