[Ambassadors] Release Events Contest: deadlines and other communications

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 23 19:14:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

during today FAmSCo meeting we discussed about Release Events and we
pointed out a deadline FAmSCo will follow (if nothing will go wrong):

Saturday 25th July - Friday 7th August : discussion and revision of
reports (will be done in the FAmSCo list)
Saturday 8th August: decision and, as soon as we can, official announcement

We invite everyone, who hasn't do it yet, to add reports link in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party (there is the reports
column).

During the meeting we have defined the general criteria, that we will
explain along with the Release Contest winner announcement.

We hope you have enjoyed organizing Release Events, sure your reports
have helped us understanding what we can do for the next releases.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini