[Ambassadors] EMEA Ambassadors Extra Meeting - 2009-07-29

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 24 08:41:38 UTC 2009

On Friday 24 July 2009 10:32:19 Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> Hello> Following the agreed schedule (discussed at the previous meeting [1]
> ), we (EMEA Ambassadors) are having an extra topic-specific
> out-of-the-regular meeting on the issue of Event Box creation for EMEA
> region, in Wednesday 27-07-2009 at 20:00 UTC.
> The wiki page has been created [2] and you are kindly requested to
> update the agenda with anything relevant you would like to discuss.
> Also, it would be wonderful if an Ambassador (or more!) from NA region
> that has an experience on Event Box creation and handling, could join
> us sharing his ideas and thoughts :)

We worked on the EventBox EMEA in the past years several times. There must be
a Log with several Tasks from the last FUDCon Berlin09 - where we have
considered the work we have done in the past and what we decided todo now.
Jeroen typed but i belive it was Bierti's Laptop - Yaakov do you have a clue?

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688