[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2009-06-02

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:50:56 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 11:53:16PM -0500, inode0 wrote:
>    - Red Hat Summit / JBossWorld
>
>      inode0 discussed ideas related to the Summit. quaid and others offered
>      help with provisioning USB sticks and generally moving planning forward.

Just to clarify, I've had absolutely no problems or static talking
with Red Hat about USB sticks.  Every indication is exactly the
opposite, as a matter of fact.  I'm asking about the pre-loading
because that would simply lower the amount of work we have to do,
especially if they're planning on providing some sort of materials
anyway.  I'll keep folks informed once I know more.