[Ambassadors] Fedora 11 Event in Egypt

wella ahmed wellashow at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:55:51 UTC 2009

Hello Ahmed
i was trying to hold an event in Cairo University next september myself...and i was wondering how to get support from fedora folks but i was just waitin till exams are done...but now that u asked..
by the way, there are alot of people here in cairo university waitin for the new release and lookin forward to attending this upcoming event...

so, how can I get funds or materials for this event ??