[Ambassadors] Fedora 11 on Nicaraguan newspaper

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 06:54:54 UTC 2009

> On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 10:34 AM, David Nalley<david at gnsa.us> wrote:
> Wow!! That is awesome Neville!!!

Well, we did it again!!

More fedora in Nicaraguan media
http://labrujula.com.ni/noticia/280

I really don't know what is about the elephant drawing.

The note goes about benefits from FOSS and then invite to the launch
party. It also link to another note where the explain their migration
process to Fedora. I am proud because they finally choose Fedora due
my willing to help them.

This is a weekly magazine, the press version gets distributed freely
and is published under Creative Commons.

Finally, I already updated the Fedora press archive.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217