[Ambassadors] EMEA Event Box

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 10:38:33 UTC 2009

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Joerg Simon wrote:

> Thanks Yaakov to start this again - but i am sceptical as long as we
> have no partner for shipping this box around europe. Maybe this should
> be clarified first.

In North America, we have a shipping account that bills directly to my
Red Hat credit card.  Perhaps we can do the same thing in Europe (either
to my credit card, or to Fedora EMEA e.V.), and when we make our
quarterly budgets, we make sure we consider what the shipping costs will
be.

I'm happy to automatically bill things to my credit card, but if I ever
leave Red Hat, then it will all have to change.  I don't know if it is
possible for Fedora EMEA e.V. to pay these shipping costs via online
payments.  Maybe that would be a good solution, that doesn't "depend" on
any one person.

Thoughts?

--Max