[Ambassadors] RE: NECC 2009

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 22:39:11 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 01:33:38PM -0400, Scott Seiersen wrote:
> I'd generally need some assistance with planning and have others be
> there to help out. I would like for someone to help with ordering a
> space. Not totally sure if I can front the bill ($3000 is way over what
> I make). I would like to make this happen, but I can't do all of it.

Let's talk with David Nalley, who coordinates budget for that region,
and see if there is anything available for that show.  For where to
go, I recommend highly hitching your wagon to the Open Source
Pavilion.  If it's like CUE 2009, they'll have the most draw.  Out on
the show floor, people are expecting to be sold something.  In the OS
Pavilion, they accept they are being educated, and the freely
available free software is a bonus.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41