[Ambassadors] Release Party F11 Vancouver Washington

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 23:53:52 UTC 2009

If I can jump in here: I will be sending media and stuff for this event. I
received tattoos and case badges today (thanks, inode0) and I'm waiting on
media to send along.

Kevin has already made the request for media/stuff and, again, the only
thing I'm waiting on is CD/DVDs.

Matt: I think you and Kevin are "it" -- ambassador wise -- in the Portland,
Ore., area (although I seem to remember John Poelstra living in the area,
but I don't think he's an ambassador). If I'm forgetting someone, my
apologies in advance and please jump in now or forever hold your peace. It
would be great if you two could coordinate efforts on projects in the
Portland area -- Linuxcon, cough cough -- and keep me in the loop for
media/swag/etc.

Larry Cafiero
Fedora Swagmeister, U.S. West Coast