[Ambassadors] Commercial support?

dilip khanolkar dilipkhanolkar at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 21 07:12:53 UTC 2009

I strongly agree with you "dasun" dont even give a damn interest to these
people theres a nice page on the web i know for these people who dont know
what the truths are & like to bluff a lot i am not able to find the link to
that page rightnow but yes just ignore them & they will keep quiet when no
one listens to them

Regards,
Dilip Khanolkar,
+919769107738