[Ambassadors] wireless fedora

Emilio Simpkins unidentified221 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:26:42 UTC 2009

Yea I know exactly what he is talking about. We had this same problem at
school...(using Ubuntu) Ours were recognizing the cards, but not turning
them on. It just flat out refused. I found a few questions but no answers on
any Linux forums. I think what we ended up doing was using external Wireless
NIC's and it seemed to work, although at times it got spotty.