[Ambassadors] Please REPLY to this mail (or you will be *removed* from the Ambassadors Country list.)

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Sun Mar 1 11:40:44 UTC 2009

2009/3/1 Mostafa Daneshvar <mostafa.daneshvar at gmail.com>:
> do u want to remove me,a newbie Ambassador :)?

FIRST: nobody want to remove someone from Ambassadors Project, and
nobody will do that. I, on behalf of FAmSCo, assure this.

SECOND: The email was send by APAC Local Contacts to APAC Mailing List
(according to a address taken by FAmSCo)! Someone has forwarded here.
(each region will apply the policy with their own schedule and the
interest will be direct contacted).

Actually, what you see, is direct to start creating an Ambassadors
Contact List (was country list).

Nobody will be removed: everyone in the project will keep its place.
This is just an initiative aimed to have a list with people that could
be contacted, in order to not have people (from the outer world and
ambassadors) complaining they don't receive any answer from their
country ambassadors.

Once again: NOBODY will be removed from Ambassadors. The goal of this
reminder (directed to APAC members by APAC Local Contacts) is to
understand who is reply to an email (Soon, I'm sure, everyone in APAC
will receive a personal email, so that even if someone isn't reading
the list he/she would be aware on what is happening).

Is it clear?

Regards

Francesco Ugolini