[Ambassadors] Proposal for "Quick starter guide" for ambasadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Sun Mar 1 13:30:58 UTC 2009

2009/3/1 Jain Basil Aliyas <jainbasil at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hello,
> This work seems to an excellent one for new members like me.

Ewan had a great idea and I'm sure with the help of all the community
it could be possible to create something really useful for all
Ambassadors, starting from new ones.

> Also I have a
> suggestion that It would be better if we can initiate another work for end
> users of Fedora regarding its basic usage and configuration (I know it is
> there as in wiki as release notes,installation instructions and all other
> stuff).

Marketing project is working on this side of Fedora Project, see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing , subscribe to Marketing list
or join IRC channel #fedora-mktg (on freenode).

BTW, it would be a great thing to see Ambassadors taking care of this
task. Volunteers are welcomed :)

>I believe that  Users + Developers = Community

Absolutely true!

> Regards
>
> Jain Basil Aliyas

Regards