[Ambassadors] our wiki categories

Ansar Ahmed ansarrehbar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:44:32 UTC 2009

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin

Hi i really like the quote....
I am also planning to organise a meet at my university...
and give an overview of what fedora is......

On 3/2/09, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) <bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > One of the best ways we can organize our wiki content is with
> > categories, so I encourage us to make changes to how we use
> > categories.
> >
> > [[Categories:Ambassadors from North America]]
> > [[Categories:Ambassadors from Russia]]
> > [[Categories:Ambassadors from People's Republic of China]]
>
> Doing it right now for my personal page.
>
> > There is one other category that we use that could take advantage of
> > sub-categories and be very useful.  Here is a vision for our event
> > categories that would do that:
> >
> > [[Category:Events]] -- Very few actual events, holds other categories
> >  [[Category:Events in North America]]
> >  [[Category:Events in 2009]]
>
> I'm the owner of an event that happens each first saturday of each month.
>
> What do I use as categories ?
> [[Category:Events in 2009]] and [[Category:Events in 2010]] and so on ?
>
> Or:
> [[Category:Events everlasting]] (something like that)
>

> Regards,

Ansar Ahmed
T-3, Azim Residancy,
New Sir Syed Nagar,