[Ambassadors] [OT] Wich one buy to use with fedora: MSI u120 or Acer Aspire One AOD150 1165

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 2 20:24:02 UTC 2009

Hello all!

I'm sending this mail because I have some doubts in a laptop buy issue. This
are the models I'm thinking on buy... but I have read some awesome and not
so cool stuff about that (talking about installations). I'll be glad on take
some help and experience because this will be mi first laptop and I really
don't know which one to take :S

This are the amazon specifications, both are 10", 160gb hdd, 1gb ram, N270,
and 6 cell battery :S.. also the same price!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P5GKBM/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=pc
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QFZFS0/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=pc

--
tatica