[Ambassadors] fedora on eeePC for events

Andrea Modesto Rossi amrossi at linux.it
Tue Mar 3 09:08:47 UTC 2009

On Lun, 2 Marzo 2009 10:46 pm, wonderer wrote:
> Hy everybody,
>
> I know that some ambassadors take there cute little netbook with them on
> events to show how it works.
> I'm also planing to update some apps and stuff for Linuxtag/FUDCON 2009
> in Berlin. So, i would like to ask the netbook users (in my case asus
> eeePC 901 with 16GB SDHC) around wich apps they show often on events to
> new people or wich apps are often used at events?
> Tell me your story or ideas...

Hi,

i've got an Asus eeePC 701 (the first one) and i have used it during same
events like Linux Day, but except Fedora9/10 , it hasn't got particulars
appliactions even if i have installed Compiz such as compositing window
manager and Cheese always up and running on the second Virtual Desktop.

Have a nice day.

Best regards.

--
Andrea Modesto Rossi