[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora-ambassadors-list Digest, Vol 39, Issue 17

magesh kkmageshcse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:07:32 UTC 2009

> A Fedora Ambassador have to set up a network of cyber café
> owners in his state/town/city/area. Target cyber cafes nearby school,
> colleges
> and other educational intuitions. Thereafter ambassador’s  job is to
> provide CD/DVD images to this
> network.

nice idea... i will try this with the cyber cafe owners nearby my region
but the cafe owner will get bored if there is no frequent customers for him.
The same way i had an idea long before of trying to setup an online linux
shop... but i discarded because i need to have all the linux products and
also keep the shop updated... being a single person i wont be able to do it
i guess...

--
magesh
Life is "just tryin out things to see if they work"

http://magesh.geexhq.com/
http://twitter.com/mageshcse