[Ambassadors] Please REPLY to this mail (or you will be *removed* from the Ambassadors Country list.)

Adrian Alonso aalonso at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 4 19:05:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

At this time I'm helping with the organization of
Flisol<http://www.installfest.net/FLISOL2009>Latin American Install
fest,
Where I will have the opportunity to promote Fedora, help in the installing
sessions,
and give a tech talk about some cool Linux tools for developers, I haven't
decide
on what to talk about.

2009/3/4 jose nuno neto <jose.neto at liber4e.com>

> Hellos
>

> Still on the list following some threads, whenever possible
> Right now I'm on a contract working with Unix systems, on a corporate
> enviroment, not much open to Linux on this department
>

> But on previous projects (last year) I've been with RedHat/Fedora Linux,
> and whenever there's a chance I try to push it
>

> Regards
> --
> JNeto

> believed to be clean.