[Ambassadors] Proposal for "Quick starter guide" for ambasadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Wed Mar 4 20:46:03 UTC 2009

2009/3/4 Ewan Luca <ewanluca at gmail.com>:
> 2. I hate bottom posting (are you sure we can't change to top posting?)

This is a convention, and, but I'm not sure, there are some email
clients that "hate" top poting.

> 3. It's been incredibly painful :D but I managed to get the first draft of
> the "Quick Guide" done. Here it is(*):
> http://issuu.com/borchi24/docs/fedora_quickguide_v1

I like the graphics.

> - 2-3 people to take care of the content (write/select from wiki the
> apropriate text for each box)

I'm inviting whoever want to work on his amazing initiative to think
joining the team.

BTW, I could give some suggestions on the content: as you know wiki
has a lot of informations that it could be used to have some good
quality content (filtering the unnecessary part).

> - pictures and stories for the 2 "case studies" (I also can buy the pictures
> from bigstock and write "fake" stories but...)
> - 1-2 people from "art" to help me with the layout
> - maybe some cross posting to the marketing / docs / art

Joerg give good suggestion on those points.

> Volunteers pls let us know you're interested and maybe we'll have an IRC
> meeting to set details.

Sure.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini