[Ambassadors] Fedora participation in UKUUG's summer Technical Conference?

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 16:32:10 UTC 2009

Niall Mansfield is organizing the UKUUG's summer Technical Conference in
August
(6/7/8-Aug-2009, in Birmingham UK).

He wrote me to ask if we would be interested in participating, specifically:

"There are about 5 or 6 projects who are interested in getting
involved, either running a stream in the conf. or running
as a mini-conf.  Someone suggested that Fedora have never had a significant
presence at UKUUG, and that maybe the Fedora folks could tag
a UK or Euro Fedora get-together onto Summer."

Obviously, I'm a bit too far away for this one, but I know we have
ambassadors in the UK and Europe who might be interested in running
something like this.

Niall's email is nmm at uit.co.uk. If someone is interested in organizing
this, please feel free to contact him directly.

~spot