[Ambassadors] Please take care of freemedia requests for the Month of March, 2009.

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:41:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:17 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The search facility is simply not good enough.
>>
>> Previously, I could extract requests from a particular city with a
>> simple search in gmail.
>> This is not possible with ALL filters enabled.
>>
>> It seems the address field is not searched at all.
>
> It is very much possible and nicely working for me.
> Can you please cross check?

I checked it in firefox-3.0.7 (x86-64) (Kubuntu-8.10) and Konqueror

NO filter can check the description field and in any possible way.
(For e.g places like Kolkata, Vellore,... ) do not yield any matching results
but otherwise the filters seem to work.

Best

A. Mani

--