[Ambassadors] MSC OSCon2009

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:49:49 UTC 2009

Hi,

There will be a conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 31st May to 3nd June ..

Its a government initiated conference/convention with the goal of
bridging gaps among commercial developers, public sectors, and FOSS
communities in Malaysia.

Approx 600 attendees will be coming to the event ranging from public
sector staffs to local enthusiasts. Local communities, including
Fedora-MY have been invited to be involved.

Their website is still not yet online however.

They are also looking for international figures to be talking in the
event and most probably sponsored by the gov, I've yet to confirm with
them whether we can secure a slot for one speaker from FedoraProject,
if we do, I wonder if Max Spevack or Paul Frields available for the
event ? :) .. among figures who are currently in their ToBeConfirmed
list are Shuttleworth, Matt Olander (FBSD), Antony Baxter (Google),

p/s: fedora-my might need some funding for this .. mainly for FreeMedia ..

will update when get more info .. tq

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru  天野晃 「あまの ひかる」