[Ambassadors] mentorship, sponsorship, etc.

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:08:31 UTC 2009

Too many emails and too long to quote.

I am kind of newbie as Ambassador, I feel that I manage to get things
going. Having said that, I feel that if I had a mentor it would save
me time from exploring and learning to start doing things.
If there were higher barriers to become an Ambassador at the time that
I started, I still join and overcome those barriers.
I think that the problem is not about filters and mentorship, that has
to be done. The real task is about how to do it.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217