[Ambassadors] mentorship, sponsorship, etc.

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Fri Mar 27 17:38:49 UTC 2009

2009/3/27 Ewan Luca <ewanluca at gmail.com>:
> So long mails are back in fashion. Yupiii!
>
> Ambassador guidance
> I read the hole thread and I want to stress the points made by other new
> ambassadors that posted replies: New ambassadors need guidance! 3 weeks ago,
> as a newly accepted ambassador I feel the need to get a starting point. This
> is why I started https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Quick_guide. As
> of today little progress has been achieved due to lack of contribution from
> people who have the knowledge or experience to make such contribution. As my
> knowledge of Fedora community I'll complete the project so new ambassadors
> will have at least some point of reference.

I'm sorry if I can't work actviely on thas stuff now, but, due to
language barrier, creating some interesting content require time, and,
surely, a 99% attention only to this stuff (I can suggests resource to
be used, but having a guide written in a not so good english is
something that could be useless).

I think you have done a great job since now and I'm sure your
abilities could make this initiative as active as usefull. The big
problem is that there is the necessity to have a well-written content
and that's a not easy stuff, I'm sure you'll be able to encourage
contribution around the project.

If you need help feel free to ask :)

Regards

Francesco Ugolini