[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Marspet ** bugz.inc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:35:05 UTC 2009

hello,

I just recieved my fedora dvd, but i'm kinda dissapointed, I don't want to
sound ungrateful but I was expecting the cd to have an image on it and a
nice cover to kinda promote itself, like the ubuntu cd's. and also the cd
isn't correctly burned or something...because my laptop cant read it, it
says its empty.

I'm not saying this for myself, but I had an email some time ago about how
to promote fedora, well having nice cd's and dvd's with a nice cover is an
option

what do you guys think?

thanks for going trough all the trouble to copy and send me the dvd, once
again thank you I hope i don't sound ungrateful