DVD Media Printed Face Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Danishka Navin snavin at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 29 05:25:22 UTC 2009

Hi Kelum,

2009/3/28 kelum dissanayake <hekelum at gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> > this is Kelum from Sri Lanka.

Welcome!

> > I'm a student at Sri Lanka institute of Information Technology.

in which campus ( Metro or Malanmbe  ) and in which batch?
I was wondering about why they [SLIIT] use Red Hat Linux 9 within there
labs.

> > We are currently using fedora and xp dual boot pcs' in our labs.

really? but metro labs use RHL 9 instead of Fedora.

> > but our laptops and home pcs' are not using Fedora.. caz we don't have
> > fedora dvd with us.
> > if anyone sponser me with this there is over 2000 students in the
> > university.

Why do you need  such a bulk? are you planning an event?

Are aware of the Fedora media circulating within Metro?

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com (use Sinhala Unicode fonts)