[Ambassadors] Proposal for "Quick starter guide" for ambasadors

Ewan Luca ewanluca at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 13:48:52 UTC 2009

Tnx all for your feedback. If Francesco will take a look at the proposed
structure next week, we might have a definitive summary until Friday. Than
we can divide this in chapters to be distributed and completed by
volunteers. As I have some experience in publishing I'll try to make this
structure into some form of layout with just titles and blind text (lorem
ipsum). Than, when it's ready, we can start filling the content and with
some luck have the thing ready in 2 weeks or so.
So, if this plan works out, will be a call for "content providers" next
week.

regards
Luca,
Fedora Ambassador,