[Ambassadors] Fedora LiveCD Distribution Box

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Sun Mar 1 20:41:12 UTC 2009

2009/3/1 Scott Seiersen <scottseiersen941 at yahoo.com>:
> I need some CD jewel cases or maybe some DVD cases, and some digital images
> of Fedora at work.
> I'm going to use Adobe InDesign to create it. Probally use cardstock too for
> the box. Would anyone like some when I get it done?
> -SSeiersen

See Artwork works, they have done something for CD and DVD cases (see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral#Fedora_CD.2FDVD_Label).

BTW, I suggest you, if you are interested, to think joining [1] Art
Project too: I'm sure you help will be appreciated.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#How_to_Join

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

p.s. Inkascape is a good alternative to make some cool graphic.