[Ambassadors] Call for Papers - Red Hat Summit/JBoss World - 9 March deadline [REMINDER]

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Mar 1 21:06:14 UTC 2009

Just a reminder that you have one week and one day to get in your
proposals for talks at the combined Red Hat Summit/JBoss World in
Chicago, IL, USA (1 to 4 Sep 2009).

http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/2009/
https://www.etouches.com/3582 <== direct call for papers

Even if I don't get any talks, I'm going to advocate for my going
because of my ongoing work with open source ISVs.  Since I'll be
there, I'd like to help organize a FAD.  With all the Red Hat and
JBoss partners and customers there, was are some ideas for a FAD to
take advantage of this unique opportunity?

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41