[Ambassadors] What is it with this "Removed from FA list" issue?

SaadAldine AlSaidi saadsaidi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:11:58 UTC 2009

Hello Fellow Ambassadors,

When I joined fedora I was informed that its a volunteer work, I'm starting
to hate the fact that I need to reply to every email that confirm that I'm
active or not. I'm spreading fedora in my environment(community) since
fedora 3 and still till now trying to spread more across the country. I
never asked for anything (Media, Funding,.....etc). So guys please if you
feel that there are people need to scratched from the list try to contact
them in person or at least let us create a group to monitor activities. I
don't know why did we reached over 2 million installation but I guess it was
the work of all of us spreading fedora and yet we will spread more and more.

Whatever bothering the guys of (remove from list),I want to tell you one
thing, if you have fedora installed and you recommended it for another user
than you are contributing to the fedora community. And whether people are
scratched or not they will always be faithful to fedora and continue
spreading.
So please try to think of something constructive to the community. create a
rule that oblige the ambassadors to follow in order to monitor activity.
come on guys simplest forums have some minor rules to keep the list clean.
for example a 15 days log-in to the system, fedoraproject.org.

Fedora is freedom, and to me is commitment, and I guess it is to you too.
Thank you for reading in advance.

--
Saadaldine AlSaidi

IT Manager