[Ambassadors] Re: [India] Please REPLY to this mail (or you will be *removed* from the Ambassadors Country list.)

anirudh shekhawat shekhawat.anirudh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:05:30 UTC 2009

Hi there.
I am fedora ambassador at jaipur/rajasthan.
I am also the local contact for free media distribution at my place,
and currently handle upto 7 or 8 requests a month for the fedora
media.seems to me it's popularity is increasing at a steady rate.
I am also doing testing for fedora 11 alpha for the xorg-ati-drivers.
i have conducted a few small workshops at my college, introducing
people to linux and fedora and also plan to do a install fest of an
average magnitude in around april, so shall contact you about the
resources being needed then..
And offcourse i'd like to continue representing fedora being its
ambassador.. :)

regards
anirudh singh shekhawat
FAS username = Acedip