[Ambassadors] our wiki categories

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 2 09:39:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

> One of the best ways we can organize our wiki content is with
> categories, so I encourage us to make changes to how we use
> categories.
>
> [[Categories:Ambassadors from North America]]
> [[Categories:Ambassadors from Russia]]
> [[Categories:Ambassadors from People's Republic of China]]

Doing it right now for my personal page.

> There is one other category that we use that could take advantage of
> sub-categories and be very useful.  Here is a vision for our event
> categories that would do that:
>
> [[Category:Events]] -- Very few actual events, holds other categories
>  [[Category:Events in North America]]
>  [[Category:Events in 2009]]

I'm the owner of an event that happens each first saturday of each month.

What do I use as categories ?
[[Category:Events in 2009]] and [[Category:Events in 2010]] and so on ?

Or:
[[Category:Events everlasting]] (something like that)

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin