[Ambassadors] What is it with this "Removed from FA list" issue?

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Mon Mar 2 14:50:54 UTC 2009

2009/3/2 SaadAldine AlSaidi <saadsaidi at gmail.com>:
> Hello Fellow Ambassadors,
>
> When I joined fedora I was informed that its a volunteer work, I'm starting
> to hate the fact that I need to reply to every email that confirm that I'm
> active or not.

This is the first time we autorized such kind (with the exception of
the joining process ones) of email. What else have you received?

> So please try to think of something constructive to the community. create a
> rule that oblige the ambassadors to follow in order to monitor activity.
> come on guys simplest forums have some minor rules to keep the list clean.
> for example a 15 days log-in to the system, fedoraproject.org.

We have just re-started fedoraproject.org/Ambassadors/Schedule to
monitor all the open tasks Ambassadors are handling. BTW, we are
covering a lot of event (see fedoraproject.org/FedoraEvents) and
FAmSCo, the elected body, is currently taking care of the following
tasks: fedoraproject.org/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Tasks_list.

At least but not last, I'm sorry if some emails created confusion and
disoriented people.

Our first goal is to improve Ambassadors experience, working on new
policies and promoting/supporting initiatives around the world.

I'm available to have a IRC chat wih you and with who has questions/doubts.

Our first commitment is to give all Ambassadors the tools they need
and simplify their work in all the way. We don't want to create
bureaucracy but let our free minds working on such amazing project :)

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini