[Ambassadors] What is it with this "Removed from FA list" issue?

hbm digital hbmdigital1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 15:23:57 UTC 2009

Ok, I have many, really a lot of, messages or mail from every world and I'm rest of that, everyday I clean more than 50 to 60 emails, but this is the first even I answered.

In fact, I don't know whether I'm ambassador or not, cause I'm very much new in the Fedora Proyect...
I'm still waiting for my own welcome to FedoraProyect, both as user and ambassador.

Please give to me more instructions or a 'how to' don'r receive more email of these.  In this time I'm checking all this email as spam....

Mi best regards,

Manny

      ¡Sé el Bello 51 de People en Español! ¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! Sube tus fotos ya. http://www.51bello.com/