[Ambassadors] "Fedora Sri Lanka" Facebook Group

Randika Rathugama randika at randika.com
Wed Mar 4 04:01:01 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,
There are couple of "Fedora" groups in Facebook and I decided to create one
for "Sri Lanka". Hope we can spread the word about the "Fedora Project" from
this too. And this will be just an addition to the voluntary tasks carried
out by my fellow ambassadors.

I'd like to invite you all  (Yes all of you) to join the "Fedora Sri Lanka"
facebook group. Contributions are most welcome from you. Since we have a big
community with ambassadors, developers and experts I think we need all of
your contributions to our group. Please join.

Thank you.
Randika Rathugama