[Ambassadors] Re: [India] Please REPLY to this mail (or you will be *removed* from the Ambassadors Country list.)

Anoochit Chalothorn anoochit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 10:33:06 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am Anuchit Chalothorn from Bangkok, Thailand. I support a little Fedora
Community and Open Source Communities in Thailand, I am working at Open
Source Department as Senior Software Engineer at Software Industry Promotion
Agency (Public Organization). I contribute my work like Article, News in
Thai Open Source (http://www.thaiopensource.org) Community Web Site and also
working as a open source community adviser too.  I'll be start Fedora media
distribution programe soon.

Regards,

Anuchit Chalothorn