[Ambassadors] Re: [Famsco-list] Ambassador Metrics Updated

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:45:08 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 10:18:28PM +0100, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Mar 2009, Fabian Affolter wrote:
>
>> A long time ago Jeffrey Tadlock created a script to collect data about
>> the Ambassadors Project.  I'm on the way to update that script because
>> at the moment it is not working the way I want ;-)
>>
>> So far...the updated metrics.
>>
>> https://fedorahosted.org/fama/wiki/AmbassadorMetrics
>
> This is FANTASTIC.  Thank you so much for continuing this work, Fabian.
>
> --Max, who loves metrics

I want to add my thanks to the list too.  Believe it or not, I was
working on this script myself yesterday, on and off as I found 5-10
minutes at a time.  At that rate, it probably wouldn't have been done
for a month, given how slow I am at programming anything.  (But hooray
for Python for making it possible.)

Thanks so much Fabian!

I've linked to this directly from our [[Statistics]] page on the wiki.