[Ambassadors] Feedback for Fedora Classrooms

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:09:26 UTC 2009

2009/3/4 magesh <kkmageshcse at gmail.com>:
> i found this fedora classroom very usefull
> i was looking for something like this to learn about linux
> but some how i missed the classroom last month... but i was happy that
> fedora people have added the conversation log in the fedora-classroom
> archive...
> this is very usefull
> i thank all the people who came with the idea for the fedora-classroom
> (virtual classroom)
> and hats off to those who initiated it...
>
> i have also added a blog post regarding this to share with people around
> http://magesh.geexhq.com/?p=5

Magesh,

Fedora Classroom happens again this weekend (March 7 & 8).  If you
want to keep up-to-date on the Classroom, visit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom

Thanks for the awesome article, and it appears you are not on the
Fedora Planet.  The aggregator of blogs for Fedora people.  We'd love
it if you'd ad your blog there as that was a great bit of information.

Thanks again,

Clint