[Ambassadors] Proposal for "Quick starter guide" for ambasadors

Digvijay Patankar digvijay_patankar at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 17:13:01 UTC 2009

+1. I too hate bottom posting. That way it becomes very critical to read and understand the replies.
Top posting is really a very good option for me.
Newest reply has to be on top so that it will be easier to read.
After all whats the point in going through all those replies while scrolling in search of the newest reply?
Please think on it.