[Ambassadors] Proposal for "Quick starter guide" for ambasadors

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 4 20:08:12 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch 04 März 2009 16:50:54 schrieb Ewan Luca:
> 3. It's been incredibly painful :D but I managed to get the first draft of
> the "Quick Guide" done. Here it is(*):
> http://issuu.com/borchi24/docs/fedora_quickguide_v1

Hi Ewan, thanks for your work as Ambassador - please keep sure that the
artwork in your Draft is free in the form we need it in the FedoraProject!
Submissions must respect artwork licensing. If your submissions consist of
artwork created by other people, please make sure the license of the original
work you incorporate is compatible with Fedora and that you are not violating
any of the provisions of its license. Just because a work is licensed with a
Creative Commons license does not mean it is free to use (make sure you
provide attribution to artists that license their work with a CC Attribution
clause.)

Please check back with Mairin if you have questions to this!

Thanks Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688