[Ambassadors] Proposal for "Quick starter guide" for ambasadors

Ewan Luca ewanluca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:29:03 UTC 2009

About documents: (@Max)
Everything it's now at http://e1luca.fedorapeople.org/

About the licensing (@Joerg):
- I used fonts found in Fedora standard installation
- the Fedora logo
- public domain keyboard photo (as background)
- the map should be redrawn with appropriate ambassadors areas and locations
(EMEA, NA, etc)
- the "case study" photos are "stand in" and will be changed or bought from
the source (bigstockphoto.com)

About the stories: (@VincentVDK)
I need 2 stories. One "great leap forward" with some massive installation,
on a campus, render farm or something similar and one "ordinary people"
story with small but lovingly made steps. The stories will convey the
message that no matter how big or small your actions as an ambassador, your
efforts are adding up.
The pictures will illustrate the 2 stories (one with big IT dep, business,
campus vs one with a few friends helping each other)

About content: (@Francesco)
The Guide it's mostly about wiki and how to use it. If no major structural
change it's proposed I say we go about each page and find what content from
wiki should be adapted where. I tried to make the boxes selfexplanatory.
If anyone willing to contribute it's in doubt about what content it's needed
where, feel free to ask. Hopefuly somebody knows the answer. For example I
put in the glossary (page 13) some words I as a rookie, don't understand; I
don't know what the final list should be but I know that toghether we can
figure it out.

Tnx all,
e1luca