[Ambassadors] Fedora availability initiative

Bhanu Patial bhanupat at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 5 12:19:01 UTC 2009

Hi All,

         thanks for your support.

I have created a page for Fedora Availability Initiative
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Availability_Initiative
and have also added to fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Schedule.

Currently the page is in draft state. please help building it.

We need to create one more page on which we will store Installation media
providers list. This page will contain all the countries we can reach, then
division by state, and then by city/town

Is it possible to create a database driven page on Fedora Wiki ?

Regards,
Bhanu Patial