[Ambassadors] Fedora Classroom (Saturday 1930 UTC)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 21:08:00 UTC 2009

Re-posting from my blog: http://spevack.livejournal.com/75662.html

Fedora Classroom[1] is having another session this weekend, and I'll be
doing the "Training & Tips for Fedora Ambassadors" session on Saturday
March 17 at 1930 UTC.

As the graphs show[2] the number of Fedora Ambassadors has increased by
30% in the past 6 months! So I know there are a lot of relatively new
Ambassadors out there, all over the world, with questions.

Please come to the Fedora Classroom session, and bring your questions
with you, or post them in the comments here, and we'll work them into
the hour.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom#The_Current_Timeline

[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fama/wiki/AmbassadorMetrics

--Max