[Ambassadors] [RFC] Newslater template for Fedoranews.

Oisin Feeley oisin.feeley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 14:21:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Andrew Jamison <linux at blogmethat.net> wrote:

> I for one am against HTML email as it slows things down. Now if you sent
> it  plain text and maybe had a link to a HTML version hosted on the web
> somewhere i would be cool with it but this is just my opinion.

Currently we do exactly that: we send out a plaintext mail and
provided the same information formatted in a slightly nicer way on the
wiki. I agree with your general point.

As an aside any attempt to provide a different format needs to be
either completely automatic or else to have somebody to commit to
doing any munging which needs to be done.

Best,
Oisín Feeley