Fw: [Ambassadors] Please REPLY to this mail (or you will be *removed* from the Ambassadors Country list.)

Ahsan ahsan.jnl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 07:30:03 UTC 2009

Hi there
thanks for the mail :)

currently i am working on popularizing fedora @ buet.. most of the people
who use linux here..use fedora.however the level of penetration of linux is
not good. we need to increase awareness and help people cope with their day
to day task in linux. we may have to make a tutorial of common taks and need
fedora dvds.installation tutorials may also be disributed. Those who are
already using linux..are advanced users. those who are not...are mainly
novice and not so expert user.... so we need to have enough materials to
make them feel at ease with linux.

Thanks and have a nice time.

--
Md. Ahsanur Rashid,  মো: আহসানুর রশীদ

Undergraduate Student, স্নাতক শিক্ষার্থী,
Level-4, Term-1,  লেভেল-৪, টার্ম-১,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), কম্পিউটার কৌশল বিভাগ,
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET), বাংলাদেশ প্রকৌশল
বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়,
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.  ঢাকা-১০০০, বাংলাদেশ।

Cell: (+88)  01715-621-323 ফোন: (+৮৮) ০১৭১৫-৬২১-৩২৩