[Ambassadors] [RFC] Map of Fedora Ambassadors

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 10 08:49:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 08:20, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, it was being discussed here.
>
> The outcome was https://fedorahosted.org/shomyu/
> is a good candidate but needs a bit love.
> And Mathieu asked for some help for further improving it.

I was thinking about going to FUDCon in Berlin and have a shomyu
hackfest / barcamp to make it suitable for our needs.

Would some people be interested in such a session ?

I didn't really get the difference between a barcamp and a hackfest,
could someone explain it to me so I can do the most appropriate (still
in case I am able to go to FUDCon).

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:MathieuBridon

Except this page doesn't exist, it's User:Bochecha :P

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin