[Ambassadors] User pages of Ambassadors

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 11 08:49:48 UTC 2009

> feedback ... not sure if its the script or my account settings ...
> but my account doesn't show up on [1] ... i have a valid page and i also
> have a "nicely formatted" full name on the FAS :P
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Royong

Same here (FAS account is bochecha)

By the way, do we really want to prevent Ambassadors to write their
name the correct way (i.e. with cyrillic characters if that's the way
it is supposed to be written) ?

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin