[Ambassadors] [X-post] #fedora-classroom, March 14, 0900 UTC/1430 IST

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:51:42 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 2:22 AM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> --- On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Christoph Wickert
> <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> | I don't think it makes sense to do a single class this weekend. As you
> | can see previous classes were held during weekends with several classes,
> | so I suggest you do your class on April 4/5th, we still have free slots
> | left.

I know, and have discussed this at length with Kevin (nirik).  We
agreed that the classroom could be used ad-hoc.  I'm not sure it has
to be about Fedora to help others.  In this case, while it would be
nice to have some references to the Fedora Project, ambassadors could
benefit from much of this, though I'm not sure how mentors play a
role.

As far as I am concerned, it's an ad-hoc class, and meets what Nirik
and I set out to do, educate people in a useful way.  Fedora aside,
this is a good conversation for Ambassadors around the world.

Clint